How to Help
The Trillium Center is an educational project at BLD farm that emphasizes education, stewardship, and restoration of medicinal plant habitat. We are in the United Plant Savers botanical sanctuary network and are home of the Lake Erie Chapter of Herbalists Without Borders.
Since 2009, we have been planting seeds in gardens, forests, and minds. Many of our workshop participants and volunteers and blog readers have taken those seeds, planted new ones, and shared them with others. We want to increase our reach and our capacity to plant more seeds in our local and regional communities. We need volunteers, donations, and other gifts to make this happen.
Volunteers and donations will help us reach these goals:
- establish the Trillium Center as a non-profit educational organization
- start a community center in NE Ohio to increase the health of the local community through a buying club for whole foods, support of local farmers and farmers markets, classes and plant walks to teach people about wild edible and medicinal plants and trees
- build summer shelters for onsite volunteers
- continue to plant our food forest and teaching gardens in NE Ohio
- support the mobile education project
Get on our mailing list or follow this blog by clicking on the links in the sidebar.
The Trillium Center is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non‐profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Trillium Center must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax‐deductible to the extent permitted by law.