These are some of my favorite pictures from the four years that I have been teaching the community herbal intensives. I have been so happy to work with all these lovely people as they expand their herbal knowledge. They all brought insight and experience to classes that helped all of us learn more about integrating herbs into daily living.
Join the Community Herbal Intensive 2018!
Here are some of the herbal and foraging skills you will develop by attending this monthly series:
- Basic botany and plant identification
- From field to apothecary: wild crafting, foraging, and garbling
- Medicine making: oils, salves, tinctures, cordials, and more
- Materia medica: the study of herbal actions
- Constitution and Energetics: how to match the herbal actions in plants to people
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Creating herbal projects
- Basic herb safety
Or click here to request an application: https://trilliumcenter.org/contact-us/